Sunday, September 26, 2010

We are an official word- TummyMommy


So, as strange as life would have it. I sent in three words for consideration as part of the english language; HeartMommy, HeartDaddy and TummyMommy.

Well, it is true, TummyMommy, was indeed chosen as an official word!

Can you stand it!?!


My whole life I have been an inventor of sorts. An artist, writer, photographer, designer, Mom and now the official originator of the word, TummyMommy.

Now, mind you, it is not me who came up with the word or its meaning. So, for us- Kim and her Mom and me and all the TummyMommys in the world, CHEERS!

I am so excited! A word, in the english language...and so it goes...



2 comments:

Sara and Grace said...

Hallo, HeartMommy, I'm s glad your name got in the dictionary. Maybe I should try and get TummyMummy in the UK dictionary!

I've been enjoying reading your blog, as it has so much heart.

I'm a Heartmummy of a little girl who was born on Christmas day- but I was in Cuba at the time and didn't even know about her until much later in the year. She was with me for her first birthday and is now three.

Good luck heartmommy and I hope your mum is feeling better.

Methusula Mum

Hyde said...

That is FANTASTIC! I love love LOVE that word.

New follower!

http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/