Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HeartMommy Pendant

The HeartMommy Pendant is a silver piece, with red glass/resin and a stone in the belly-button.

Any color glass is available and any stone can be put in the belly-button for the perfect unique piece.

Having my son on December 26th, 2002 with his birthmother was the most magical of days. This design is taken from a sticky note doodle I carried for nearly four years before it was made into one piece of jewelry for Kim.

This is the second design and is one that I love so much.

Kim is my angel and Garrett is my love. He makes the world a better place by being here. I adore him completely.

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Nancy McCullough said...

Hi Veronica! Thanks for the visit!
Love MBC!! Nancy